Friday 10 February 2012

My Return

Post migrated from previous blog. Written July, 31st 2011.

Well, it has been quite some time.

I decided to embark on the mission to get something up here, as stupid as it sounds, nearly a year ago now. After sitting through lectures explaining just how important getting yourself a nice web-profile was I dove right in, attempting to create one. While I continued a blog for a little while, I quickly lapsed back into my old, non-content-giving ways... and soon completely forgot all about it.

That is, until now.

I have decided enough is enough. No longer will I make do with hoping my opinions get heard through the 140 character medium of the micro-blogging superstar that is Twitter. I have decided to create myself a simplistic site, one where I can post a little about me, the work I have been creating and, of course, where I can blog - and continue to this time.

Over my first year of study, I have developed many opinions on the latest technology and where we are headed. I love to share these opinions and hear those of others - doing so on most of the social media applications I frequent. I hope that people can enjoy reading my insight and hopefully add their own, too.

If you happen to find my techno-drivel in the slightest bit interesting, please do check back - and any feedback is much appreciated!

Until next time (I promise!)
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment